How To Fix Xfinity Router Blinking Blue?
- Xfinity Router Blue Light Blinking
In this section we will explain how to troubleshoot xfinity router blinking blue in detail. So, the blinking blue light indicates that the router is trying to connect with another wireless device. Once the router is connected to another device successfully, the blue light becomes stable. In case the Xfinity router blue light blinking condition remains the same even after a while, then it indicates an issue. Perform the simple troubleshooting methods given below to solve the issue.
Following are the statuses of your router when it is blinking blue:
Method 1: Restart the Xfinity router
- Turn off your Xfinity router.
Unplug the router’s power cable. Make sure that the interface cable is disconnected from the router if it is connected.
Wait for a while.
- turn on the router.
After waiting for a while, reconnect the power cable and
- Xfinity router blue lihght blinking issue persists. If yes, perform the next method given below.
Enable the WPS mode and check if the
Method 2: Soft Reset the router
Turn off and unplug the router’s power cable.
- hold down the Power button of your router for a few seconds.
Release the button after a while.
- turn on your router.
Now, reconnect the cable and
- Xfinity router blinking blue problem is resolved. If not, reset the Xfinity router.
Check if the
To get more assistance on resolving Xfinity router issue, contact our technical support team and fix it.