Trendnet N150 Tew-721brm V1 Router Setup - Brief Steps
- How To Setup Trendnet N150 Tew-721brm V1 Router
Scroll down this page to know how to set up the Trendnet N150 Tew-721brm V1 router setup. TRENDnet’s TEW-721BRM V1 is a combination of a modem and wireless N150 router that is compatible with the ADSL 2/2+ ISP network. Inside this router package, you can find the following components: TRENDnet TEW-721BRM V1 router, quick installation guide, CD-ROM, power adapter, network cable, and an RJ-11 telephone cable. Now, let’s see how to set up the TRENDnet N150 TEW-721BRM V1 router in detail.
Step 1: Manual Setup
First, get a network cable.
Using the network cable, connect your router to a telephone wall jack or modem.
Using another network cable, connect the router to your computer.
Now, connect the router to the power outlet and turn it ON.
If your router’s Wireless LED is Green, then it means the router is connected to the network successfully.
If not, re-perform the manual setup.
After completing the first step of the Trendnet N150 Tew-721brm V1 router setup, move on to the web-based configuration.
Step 2: Web-based Configuration
Make sure that your desktop or laptop is connected to the TRENDnet N150 router network.
Now, on your computer, open a web browser.
- Trendnet router setup wizard will automatically open up.
As soon as you open the browser, the
- ADSL as the connection type.
In case the router setup wizard fails to open automatically, then type https://192.168.10.1 in the address bar and tap Enter.
In the Login window, enter the default credentials of your router and click Login.
Select the Setup option followed by Setup Wizard.
- Determine Connection Method Select dialog box, select the Auto-detect option.
- VPI/VCI settings on the screen. Check whether the displayed settings are correct. If yes, click Next.
Now, the installation wizard will detect and display your
- ADSL connection type you have selected, the next dialog box will open up. For example, if you have selected PPPoE/PPPoA, then the PPPoE dialog box will open up. Configure the connection settings as per your needs and click Next.
Based on the
Now, the Information dialog box with the summary of your wireless settings will be displayed on the screen. Click Save.
- SETUP COMPLETE dialog box.
Wait for the router setup to complete. Once it is completed, click the Finish button on the
Congratulations! You have successfully completed the Trendnet N150 Tew-721brm V1 router setup.