Trendnet AC750 is a modem router that produces concurrent high speed 433 Mbps wireless AC and 300 Mbps Wireless N networks. It is easy to perform the Trendnet AC750 TEW-816DRM setup.
Package Contents And Features
VDSL Internet Service and ADSL Internet Service
One Touch Connection
Ethernet Ports and USB Share Ports
Parental Controls and Remote Management
The simple steps to perform the Trendnet AC750 TEW-816DRM router setup are given on this page.
Attach the detachable antenna to your modem router.
Getthe RJ-11 telephone cable and connect it’s one end to the modem router’s ADSL port.
Plug the RJ-11 cable’s other end into the telephone jack/DSL line.
Usingthe network cable, connect your computer’s Ethernet port to the modem router’s LAN port.
Connect the power adapter between the modem router’s rear port and a power outlet.
Check if the Status, ADSL, WLAN, and LAN LEDs are turned on. This ensures that the hardware setup has been established successfully.
- Trendnet AC750 TEW-816DRM router setup.
Once done, continue with the following steps to perform the
- Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, orOpera.
- 168.10.1in the address field and press Enter on the keyboard.
Find the default wireless network information in the modem router’s rear panel.
- Usernameand Password fields with the default login details.
Now, fill the
- Languagedrop-down menu.
Choose your preferred language from the
- Setup section and click the Wizard
Once you login to the router’s user interface, navigate to the
- Internet Setup Wizardwindow, click the Setup Wizard
Select an appropriatemode and click the
Choose your connection mode and then click
- Auto-detectradio button and click the Next Wait until your router detects your VPI/VCI settings. Choose your country and ISP services.
- Note:If your ISP service is not listed, choose the Other
- Username and Passwordfields, respectively.
Provide your username and password provided by your ISP in the
- Confirm Password field and then click Next.
Enter the password again in the
Check your router settings.
Click the Finishbutton to complete the Trendnet AC750 TEW-816DRM setup.