How To Configure Tp-link Archer C2300 Router Setup?
- Tp-link Archer C2300 Wifi Router Setup
The TP-Link Archer C2300 router setup involves hardware setup and software setup. For the software setup, you can use the TP-Link Tether app or a web browser. To know more about the router setup, keep reading the instructions given below.
Before starting, verify if the Internet connection from your DSL modem is stable. You can do so by directly connecting your computer to the modem.
After verifying the connection, unplug the network cable from your modem and computer.
Next, unplug the power cord from your modem to turn it off.
Connect your router to a wall outlet using its power adapter.
- WAN port.
Connect your router and modem using a standard Ethernet cable. This cable should be connected to your router's
- LAN port.
Using the disconnected network cable, connect your computer and router. This time the cable should be connected to your router's
Reconnect your modem's power cord to the wall outlet and turn it on.
Turn on your router and wait until the LEDs light up.
You have now completed the hardware setup for your router. Continue reading the steps to complete the TP-Link Archer C2300 router setup.
Software Setup Using The Web Browser:
- On your computer, open the default browser and enter your router's IP address in the URL field. Hit the Enter key to open the web-based management page of your router.
- You can identify the IP address from your Tp-link router label.
- If prompted, input the default username and password in the required fields.
- Navigate to the Quick Setup page and carry out the on-screen instructions to complete the initial configuration.
- You will be prompted to choose your Internet connection type if your router fails to detect it automatically.
- To secure your Wi-Fi network, change the SSID and network key. It is also suggested to change the default login credentials to secure your router-setup page from unauthorized users.
- Finally, make sure you save the settings before logging out from the router setup page.
To get more assistance on configuring Tp-link archer c2300 router setup, CALL our tech experts and get solutions.