How To Set Up Tenda Router Default WPS PIN?
The WPS PIN (Personal Identification Number) is used to set up a connection to your wireless LAN router for authenticating the connection between the devices. The default WPS PIN of the Tenda router is an eight-digit number printed along with the MAC address, Wi-Fi name, and password on the label attached to the router’s backside. Alternatively, you can identify it from the router’s settings page. Carry out the steps to set up Tenda router default WPS PIN.
Tenda Router's Default WPS PIN Setttings
Carry out these steps to set up your WPS device by enabling WPS PIN of your Tenda router from the administrative interface:
- Tenda router default WPS PIN.Connect your Tenda router to the computer using a standard Ethernet cable and turn it on and to set up a
The Ethernet cable should be connected to the router’s LAN port and the computer’s network port.
Once connected, open the default browser on your computer.
- URL field to access the router’s login portal.Enter the router’s IP address in the
You can identify the router’s IP address from the connected computer.
- Windows computer, click the Start menu and type ‘cmd’ in the search panel.If you have connected a
- Command Prompt app and select the Run as administrator option.From the search result, right-click the
- Command Prompt window, type ‘ipconfig’ and press the Enter key.In the
- Default Gateway section and note down the router’s IP address.
Navigate to the
- Login to access the router’s administrative interface.
In the router’s login portal, enter the default login credentials (if you have not changed them) and click
- Wireless tab and select WPS from the left-side panel.
On the router’s settings page, click the
- WPS Mode section and select the Enable option next to Enable WPS.
Navigate to the
- Save button to save the configured settings.
- WPS button located at the router’s backside for at least 2 seconds or until the WPS light is flashed.
Next, press the
- Tenda router default WPS PIN.
Your WPS device will sync automatically with the wireless network (Tenda router) within 5 minutes. And finally set up your