Tenda N150 is an ultra-affordable 150Mbps wireless router powered by a Broadcom chipset. It's an 802.11n compliant wireless router with reverse compatibility with 802.11g/b. The router grants multiple ways to block a specific PC to access the Internet or a particular website using Client, Mac, and URL filter features. It's modest and easy to deploy and also helps administrators to manage network resources better.The Tenda N150 router has a WAN port and 3 LAN ports along with a single antenna. Setting up the router is hassle-free. Now, let’s see the procedure for the Tenda n150 router setup.
Unpack the router and verify that the package has the following items: Power adapter and quick install guide.
Place the router in a centralized area and extend the antenna to avoid any interference.
- Tenda router setup.
Connect the adapter to the power jack and plug the power adapter into the wall outlet for
- router’s LAN port and the NIC port on your computer.Use an Ethernet cable to connect your
- WAN port of your router.Connect another Ethernet cable from your modem to the
If connected to the telephone line, link the telephone line to the modem and connect the modem to the WAN port.
Check if you have turned on your modem, router, and computer.
- 188.8.131.52 in the address bar.Navigate to a web browser on your computer and enter
- login window, enter the default password (admin) in the Password field.In the
- PPPoE or DHCP according to your preference.Choose your connection type as
- Advanced tab and select the Wireless Settings option.Select the
- SSID and the Password on their respective fields. Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the Tenda n150 router setup.Enter the