You can identify the router's IP address from its label.
- Command Prompt app on your Windows computer.
Alternatively, you can identify it using the
- Start menu at the bottom-left corner of the desktop and type 'cmd' in the search panel.
- Command Prompt app and select Run as administrator .
From the search result, right-click the
- ipconfig' in the Command Prompt window and press Enter .
- Default Gateway section and identify your router's IP address.
Navigate to the
- OK .
On the Tenda router login portal, enter the default login credentials and click
After logging in to your router's setup page, configure the necessary settings and save them.
- Tenda F300 router setup.
It is suggested to change the default login credentials forthe router setup page to secure your Wi-Fi network. And complete the