Tenda F3 Router Setup - Quick Steps
- How To Setup Tenda F3 Router
Do you wish to set up a wired or wireless network in your home using the Tenda F3 router ? Have a quick look at the steps provided on this page to set up your network. The smart Wi-Fi router, Tenda F3 router setup has three external antennas to ensure hassle-free wireless connectivity over your network.
The router package consists of:
Once you have unpacked the product package, perform the steps given below.
Step 1: Hardware Connection
First, turn on the router by plugging it into a power outlet using the supplied power adapter.
- Internet modem.
Connect a network cable between the blue WAN port of the Tenda router and your
Using another network cable, connect the yellow LAN port of the router to the Ethernet port on your computer for Tenda F3 router setup.
- SYS light on the router is blinking.
Now, check the LED lights on the router after connection. Make sure that the
If your computer supports Wi-Fi, then you can connect it to the router’s Wi-Fi using the router’s default SSID and network password. In this case, there is no need for the Ethernet cable connection.
Step 2: Configure The Router
- Tenda router setup page.
Launch a web browser on your computer to navigate to the
- 192.168.0.1 (IP address of the router) in the address bar and hit the Enter key.
- admin. Enter the login credentials and click on the Login button.
The username and password of the Tenda router is
Now, you will be on the home page of the Tenda router.
- Setup wizard Next button.
When the Welcome to
- Internet Type and fill in the required details. Click on the Apply button.
- System status on the left panel. Verify the connection status if it is connected.
If the connection status displays disconnected, check if the modem and router are properly connected.
- Refresh button.
If the status shows connecting, click on the
Verify the system status in the middle of the page.
- WAN IP. If the status is showing connected and WAN IP is not 0.0.0.0, you can change your router online.
- Advanced Settings on the left panel and select MAC address Clone.
- Apply button to save the settings.
Select Clone MAC address and then click on the
Your router will now restart by itself and the Tenda F3 router setup has been completed.
Step 3: Connect Your Computer To Your Wireless Network
- wireless network name.
Turn on Wi-Fi and select your
Enter the password of the network and click
Now, you will be connected to the router’s Wi-Fi.
For your queries about Tenda F3 router setup, click the Call button.