Why does Spectrum Router Blinking Blue?
- Spectrum Router flashing Blue
The Spectrum Router Blinking Blue indicates that the Spectrum router is connecting to the internet. When it stays solid blue, it means that the connection establishment is successful. If the blinking blue light does not turn into solid blue, proceed with the troubleshooting instructions to resolve this problem.
Check if the coaxial cable that is connected between the wall and the rear side of your modem is fine.
- coaxial cable might be damaged in some cases. If so, change it with a new one.The
Make sure the coaxial connector’s metal pins are intact as well as straight.
Remove the Ethernet cable that is connected between the modem and the Spectrum router.
If the Ethernet cable is damaged, replace it with a new one.
- Ethernet cable into the WAN or Internet port of the Spectrum router.After a few seconds, plug one end of the
The other end of the Ethernet cable needs to be plugged into the Ethernet port that is present at the rear side of the modem.
- Spectrum router from the power source.
Disconnect both the modem and the
Wait for about two minutes.
If you use a battery backup, disconnect the battery from the modem.
Connect both the devices to the power source again.
Reconnect the battery to the modem.
- Spectrum Router Blinking Blue problem has been resolved.
Check if the
- technical experts by clicking the Call button available on this web page.
If not, contact our
They provide assistance in resolving the blue light flashing problem on the Spectrum router.