Netis Wf2420 Router Setup - Complete Guide
- How To Setup Netis Wf2420 Router
Netis WF2420 router setup is a Wireless N router that is best suitable for home and travel purposes.
The Netis WF2420 router is quite simple and easy than you think if you follow the quick steps given below.
First, verify whether you have a stable Internet connection by connecting your DSL modem directly to your Windows computer.
- stable Internet connection, disconnect the network cable connected between the DSL modem and the computer.After ensuring that you have a
Next, connect your router and the DSL modem using the network cable that came with your router.
The network cable from the DSL modem should be connected to the router’s WAN port.
- network or Ethernet cable and establish the connection between the router and the computer.Take another
The Ethernet cable should be connected to the router’s LAN port.
- Command Prompt app with administrator rights.To verify the connection between your router and the computer, open the
Type ping IP address in the Command Prompt window and press the Enter key to ping your router (replace “IP address” with your router’s IP address) for Netis Wf2420 router setup.
You can see the router’s IP address on its label.
Next, launch the default browser on your computer and enter your router’s IP address in the URL field. Press the Enter key to go to the login interface.
- Netis router setup page.
Enter the default login credentials in the required fields and access your
Make sure to disable the DNS server before configuring the router settings.
- connection type and configure the required settings.
Under the WAN section, choose your
- MAC Address, IP Address, Subnet Mask, and DHCP Server fields.
Under the LAN section, fill in the
- Quick Setup tab from the left-side panel.
After logging in to the router’s settings page, click the
Secure your router’s setup page with Wi-Fi security and create a strong password to prevent unauthorized access.
- Save button to complete Netis Wf2420 router setup. Finally, save the configured settings by clicking the