If you are a new Linksys EA2750 N600 router user, then you will be wondering how to install this router to establish a network. If you have already set up any router, then the installation steps remain the same. However, if you are a new user, then make use of the steps given on this page and complete the Linksys EA2750 Smart Wi-Fi N600 router setup.
Steps To Set Up Linksys Ea2750 Smart Wi-fi N600
- turn it ON.Connect your router to a power outlet and
Once the power LED gets stabilized, you can ensure that your router has been powered on.
Connect the router to your modem using an Ethernet cable.
Connect your computer to the router using another Ethernet cable.
If your computer supports Wi-Fi, then connect it to your Linksys router’s default SSID.
- turned on.See if your router, modem, and computer are all
- router settings using Smart Setup, enter the router’s IP address in your browser.To configure the
- check box to accept the license agreement and then click the Next button.On the home page, click the
The Smart Setup wizard will identify your Internet connection type.
When it prompts, enter the required details.
In the next step, you can choose to install the router update automatically. If not, you can disable the option.
Set up your Linksys router’s wireless network by entering a new SSID and password.
Connect your computer to the router using the new SSID and password. Then you can continue the remaining steps of the setup.
- new admin password for the router.You will have to enter a
- Linksys EA2750 Smart Wi-Fi N600 router setup.Check the router credentials and settings displayed on the screen and finish the