How To Enable Wps On Tenda Router?
- Enable Wps On Tenda Router
Almost all the Tenda router models support the WPS feature. WPS or Wi-Fi Protected Setup allows you to connect your devices to the Wi-Fi network easily and quickly, even without entering the network’s SSID and password. However, it is not 100% safe to use because there is a chance for Wi-Fi security issues to occur. By keeping this in mind, many people prefer disabling the WPS feature when it is not in use. The below section explains how to enable WPS on Tenda router.
Steps To Enable Wps On The Tenda Router
- connect your Tenda router to a computer over a wireless or wired connection.Initially,
Next, launch the default web browser on your computer.
In the search or address field of the browser, type your router’s IP address or the URL code.
- Tap the Enter button to open the router’s administrator console.
Now, your router’s web access page will open.
Click on the Wireless tab.
- select the WPS option.Under the Basic Settings section,
Now, locate the Enable WPS section, select the Enable option by clicking the radio button beside it.
- select the Disable option beside the Enable WPS section.Similarly, if you wish to disable or turn off the WPS function on your Tenda router,
To know more about how to enable WPS on the Tenda router, contact our technical experts.