How To Control Bandwidth In Mikrotik Router
Carry out these for how to control bandwidth in MikroTik router steps to control bandwidth in the router:
- Bandwidth In Mikrotik Router
Control Mikrotik Router Bandwidth
You need to open the MikroTik Winbox software first.
- Winbox pop-up login page, enter the login ID and password in the required fields and click the Connect button.On the
- Queues tab.On the Winbox main screen, navigate to the left-side panel and click the
- Add icon to create a new queue.In the Queue List window, click the
In the new pop-up window, click the General tab and type your queue name in the Name field and proceed with how to control bandwidth in MikroTik router guide.
- router setup.
Click the Target Address field and type the IP address of the device you wish to limit the bandwidth
It must be a LAN site IP to control the bandwidth.
- Target Upload and Target Download checkboxes.Select the
Select the limits for uploading and downloading from the drop-down bars.
You can set the bandwidth limit for both from 64KB to 10MB.
- OK to save and apply the configured settings.Click the Apply button followed by
Follow the same steps to control the bandwidth for multiple devices.
The assigned limit rate will be displayed in the Queue List window.
If you have difficulties while using how to control bandwidth in MikroTik router guide, click the Call button available on this screen to get remote assistance from our technical support team.