How To Connect Ps4 To Netgear Router?
Connecting Ps4 To Netgear Router
PlayStation 4 is a video gaming console developed by Sony. To enjoy your gaming on PS4, you need to connect it to a router and perform the necessary settings to access the games. Read the following steps to Connect Ps4 To Netgear Router.
Connect the modem and the Netgear router’s WAN port using an Ethernet cable.
- Ethernet cable to connect the LAN port of the router to the PS4 device.Next, use another
- Settings menu.Now, the PS4 home screen shows up on the screen. Select the
- Network option and click Set Up Internet Connection.Choose the
Under Internet Connection, select the Use a LAN Cable option, after which you have to choose the connection setup type.
If you choose Easy, the internet settings for the LAN connection will be set up automatically.
In case you select the Custom option, then you have to set the internet settings manually.
After the connection setup is completed, test the internet connection by signing into the PS4 network account.
Turn on your wireless Netgear router and make a note of the wireless network SSID and password.
Connect the PS4 console to your display device and navigate to the Settings menu from the home screen.
Following that, select the Set Up Internet Connection menu and choose Use Wi-Fi.
Select the Easy option. Following this, a list of available wireless networks will appear on the screen.
- Netgear network’s SSID; after that, enter the network password to continue the setup.
- configure the wireless network settings manually.
If you choose Set Up Manually as the Set Up Internet Connection method, you have to
Now we have seen how to Connect Ps4 To Netgear Router.