How To Bridge At&T Uverse Router?
The Bridge mode in a Wi-Fi router allows you to connect two routers to a single network and thus extend the range of the network. When the Bridge mode is enabled on your router, the NAT feature will be disabled on your modem, allowing your router to function as a DHCP server without any IP address conflict. To know how to bridge At&T Uverse router.
Bridge Your At&T Uverse Router
If you wish to enable the Bridge mode on your AT&T Uverse router, follow the below-mentioned steps.
Ensure that you have firmly plugged one end of the Ethernet cable into the router’s LAN port and the other end into the computer’s network port.
On the computer, open the default browser and enter the router’s IP address in the URL field.
Press the Enter key to access the router’s login portal.
- Start menu on your Windows computer and type ‘cmd’ in the search panel.If you do not know the router’s IP address, click the
- Command Prompt app and select Run as administrator.From the search result, give a right-click on the
- Command Prompt window, type ‘ipconfig’ and press the Enter key.In the
- Default Gateway section and identify the router’s IP address.Scroll down to the
- Mac computer, click the Apple menu at the top-left corner of the screen.
If you have connected your router to a
- System Preferences option from the drop-down list.
- Network icon and select the Advanced tab at the bottom-right corner of the Network window.
- Router tab and note down the router’s IP address.
On the router’s login portal, enter the login credentials to access the router’s settings page.
- Broadband DSL Line tab and click the Configuration Connection button.
- Bridge Ethernet option from the Protocol pull-down menu.
- Save and Restart Connection button.
Next, click the
- how to bridge At&T Uverse router, and the Bridge mode will be enabled successfully on your AT&T Uverse router.
Now you know