How To Configure D-Link Cloud N600 Dir-826l Setup?
- D-Link Cloud N600 Dir-826l Router Setup
The D-Link DIR-826L Wireless N600 Dual Band Gigabit Cloud Router provides speed up to 10x faster and uses the 802.11n technology to maximize the speed with a high-bandwidth signal. It helps you to easily connect, control, and monitor your network using the newest wireless technology. With the cloud-enabled router, you can access and manage devices connected to your home network. You can also enjoy seamless video streaming on your wired or wireless network with the addition of Intelligent Quality of Service. Performing the D-Link Cloud N600 DIR-826L Setup is quite simple. In this guide, you’ll learn the router setup in detail.
Unpacking The Router:
Setting Up Connections:
Before beginning the router setup, do the following:
- Place your wireless router in an open area.
- Ensure that your computer meets the essentials requirements to configure the router.
- Disconnect the cables from the existing modem setup.
- Connect one end of an Ethernet cable to the Internet port (yellow color) of your router. Now, the other end should be connected to the broadband modem‘s Ethernet port.
Connect one end of a network cable to the LAN port of your router. Next connect the other end to your computer’s Ethernet port.
- connect the power adapter to the power port at the back of your router and plug it into an electrical outlet.
- Press the Power button of your router and check whether the power LED blinks or not.
Now, with the connections set up for your router, it is ready to be configured. The configuration can be done from your computer connected to the D-Link Cloud N600 DIR-826L Setup as described in the following section.
Configuring D-Link Cloud N600 DIR-826L Router:
- open the default web browser.
On your computer,
- hit the Enter key. You can get the IP address from the D-link router label, which is available at the bottom of the router.
In the address bar, type the router’s private IP address and then
- log into the router configuration page, the Wizard Setup screen appears on the screen.
- D-Link DIR-826L wireless N600 dual band gigabit cloud router by following the prompts on the screen.
You can now start configuring
- select the Internet Connection type and then click Next to continue.
When the Internet Connection type window appears,
- Enter the username and password provided by your Internet Service Provider and then click Next.
- click Next.
Assign the Wi-Fi Network name (SSID) and Wi-Fi password and then
- click Save.
Once you’ve completed the procedure,
Now, you’ve completed the Setup Wizard successfully. You can now exit the web setup page, and your D-Link Cloud N600 Dir-826l Setup has been completed. For more router queries reach us and get instant solution.