Simple Steps To Change Spectrum Wi-Fi Password
- Reset Spectrum Wi-Fi Password
In this article, we’ve given the simple steps to Change Spectrum Wi-Fi Password.
Basic Spectrum Router Unboxing And Setup:
If yours is a new router and you haven’t set it up yet, use these steps.
Open the box and take all the box content out of the box.
Remove the package and place the Spectrum router on a flat surface.
- Turn off your Internet modem and remove the backup battery.
Connect the Ethernet cable of the Spectrum router to the modem and the router’s internet port.
- Turn on the modem and wait for few seconds.
- turn ON the router and wait for few seconds.Connect the Spectrum router to an electric outlet. Now
- click the Wi-Fi icon on the left corner of the screen.On your Windows computer,
- enter the password. The password and the SSID are printed on the router’s rear side.Select the Spectrum router’s SSID from the available Wi-Fi list and
- click Enter key. Open the default web browser, enter the IP address in the address bar, and then
- enter the username and password as admin and click Enter.On the login page,
The basic Spectrum router setup is complete. Continue reading the given below steps to know more on how to change spectrum wi-fi password.
- Type the new username in the Username text field.
Under the User tab, you can reset spectrum wi-fi password and username.
- Enter the old password in the Old Password text field.
- type the new password in the Password text box and enter the same password in the Confirm Password text box.
The next step is to change the old password,
- click Apply.
Make sure you have entered the same password in both the text fields and then
The new password for the GUI is changed successfully.
Change Password For Wi-fi 2.4ghz:
- Log in to the GUI using the new login credentials.
- click the Basic tab.
Select the 2.4GHz network and
- click the Enable 2.4GHz Wireless toggle button ON.
Under the Basic tab,
- click the Security Setting drop-down box and click WPA2 Personal.
Under Security Setting,
- Enter the new Wi-Fi password and enter the same password in the respective text filed.
- click Apply.
Make sure both the passwords are the same and
- enter the new password.
Click the Wi-Fi icon on the taskbar, locate and select your new SSID, then
Finally, your Spectrum Wi-Fi Password is changed successfully. To get more assistance on how to change spectrum wi-fi password, Call us and get instant solution.