Buffalo Airstation N150 Wireless Router Wcr Gn Setup
- Setup Buffalo Airstation N150 Wireless Router Wcr Gn
The Buffalo AirStation N150 wireless router allows you to share the Internet connection to all your computers and wireless devices. This router supports data transfer of up to 150Mbps. Follow the instructions given on this page to perform Buffalo Airstation N150 Wireless Router Wcr Gn Setup.
Inside the box:
Buffalo AirStation Router Wired Setup:
To configure the Buffalo AirStation router manually, follow the steps.
- Turn off your modem and computer.
- Unplug the LAN cable from the modem and the computer.
Now plug one end of the LAN cable into the modem and the other end to the Buffalo AirStation router’s Internet port.
- Connect the power adapter in the electrical circuit and connect the cable to the router.
Now, connect one end of another Ethernet cable to the router’s LAN port and your computer.
- Turn on the router and the computer; wait for few minutes. Check if the Buffalo AirStation router’s LEDs are flashing.
- open the default web browser on your computer. It will automatically go to the Home Buffalo Airstation N150 Wireless Router Wcr Gn Setup screen.
- enter root as the username, leave the password field blank, and click the OK button.
If the user name and password screen appears,
Buffalo AirStation Router Wireless Setup:
Connecting your modem to the router using the steps mentioned in the above section.
- turn on both devices and wait for few seconds.
After connecting the modem to the router,
Check whether all the LEDs on both devices are flashing.
- SSID and password from the router’s backside.
Note down the
- Turn ON the Wi-Fi on your computer.
Search the SSID in the available Wi-Fi list.
- Enter the password on the Connect to a Network window and click OK.
- enter the IP address of the router in the address bar. Then press the Enter key.
Open the default browser and
- Enter root in the username field and leave the password field blank. Click the OK button.
Now, the Windows Security page pops up.
- Buffalo Airstation N150 Wireless Router Wcr Gn Setup is successfully completed.