How To Perform The Asus RT-N14UHP Router Setup?
- How To Setup Asus RT-N14UHP Router?
Asus RT-N14UHP is a wireless-N high power & three-in router that can be used as a Wi-Fi router, access point, and repeater. This router offers some cool features like time scheduling, VPN server, and IPTV support. Configuring this router is quite simple and easy. The section below explains how to perform the Asus RT-N14UHP router setup for the first time.
First, check if you have unpacked the router and mounted it correctly using the start here guide. To get remote assistance on the same, click the Call button available on this page.
Check whether your computer (that you wish to connect to the router) meets the following requirements.
- Ethernet RJ-45 (LAN)
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n Service: TCP/IP
- Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome
If you are going to set up your router for a wireless connection, then make sure to disable the proxy server (if configured) & dial-up networking (Windows 7) options and enable the Obtain an IP address automatically option.
Now, let’s see the Asus RT-N14UHP setup in detail.
Step 1: Physical Setup
Using a network cable, connect your Asus RT-N14UHP router to the modem.
Connect your computer to the router using the provided bundled network cable.
Turn on all threedevices; the router, modem, and computer.
- network LED on your router’s control panel becomesstable, go to the router’s GUI and configure the router settings.
- wireless adapter.
On your computer, install the IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
Connect your modem and the Asus router using the bundled network cable.
Connectyour modem and the router to a power source.
Turn on the router, modem, and computer.
As discussed above, enable and disable the corresponding options on your computer to configure the wireless setup.
Scroll down this page to know the remaining steps of the setup.
Step 2: Configuring The Router Settings
Access the Asus RT-N14UHP router’s web page using its IP address or default domain name.
- OK button.
If prompted, type your router’s default credentials in the given fields and click on the
- Quick Internet Setup option available on the main screen of the router. Usually, the Quick Internet Setup page will launch automatically if youare configuring the internet settings for the first time. If it fails, then you can open the page by clicking on the QIS option.
To configure the internet connection, click on the
Ifprompted, create a new password for your network and click on the
- Wireless router mode, Repeater mode, or Access mode.
Now, select a mode from the displayed options;
- Next button.
Click on the
- Asus RT-N14UHP setup.
Perform the on-screen instructions to complete the
To get remote assistance in performing the Asus RT-N14UHP router setup, contact us.