Asus RT-N13 Router Setup - Complete Guide
- How To Setup Asus RT-N13 Router
Asus RT-N13 is a Wireless N router with single bandwidth. This router provides seamless Internet connectivity by routing the traffic to the correct ports. Keep reading the instructions given below to know more about the Asus RT-N13 router setup.
First, verify whether you have a stable Internet connection from your DSL modem. To do so, connect it directly to your computer using an Ethernet cable.
Unplug the Ethernet cable from the modem and turn off the modem.
Next, connect your router and the modem using the supplied network cable. This cable should be connected to your router’s WAN port.
With the existing Ethernet cable, connect your computer to the router’s LAN port.
Now, turn on your modem, router, and computer.
After ensuring that your router’s LEDs are lit, move on to your computer and launch the default browser.
You can now see the login page launching automatically.
The Asus RT-N13 router setup on the web GUI begins now.
- URL field manually and hit the Enter key.
If the login page doesn’tlaunch, enter your router’s IP address in the
- admin as the default username and password.
If prompted, enter
You can identify the IP address from your router’s label.
- Asus router setup.
Alternatively, you can identify the router’s IP address from your computer to begin
- Start menu and type ‘cmd’ in the search field.
If you use a Windows 10 computer, click the
- Command Prompt app and select the Run as administrator option.
From the search result, right-click the
- ipconfig’ in the Command Prompt window and hit the Enter key.
- Default Gateway section to identify your router’s IP address.
Navigate to the
- Go button under the Internet status section.
After logging in to your web GUI, click the
- Apply to save the settings.
Choose your Internet connection type from the following options and click
Once the WAN settings are configured, secure your Wi-Fi network by changing the SSID and network key.
Now, the Asus RT-N13 router setup should be complete.