How To Configure Asus Router Cloud Setup?
Setup Asus Router Cloud
Enjoy speed data with the Asus router, which allows you to connect whenever and wherever you have a strong Internet connection. It enables you to access and share your photos directly to Facebook, Flickr etc., from the AiCloud app. It is completely expandable and free using the personal cloud. Setting up the Asus router cloud can be done using two methods. One is the web browser method, and another is using the AiCloud app. Let us see the steps to perform the Asus router cloud setup using a web browser.
Steps To Setup Asus Router Cloud
Make sure that the Asus router is turned on.
Check whether your PC is connected to the router.
Plug in the USB storage device to your Asus router to set up a Cloud disk.
Open the web browser on your computer after connecting the USB storage device.
Go to the official web page of the Asus router.
Make sure that you know the Asus router login credentials.
- Username and Password in the respective fields.
Provide the router
- AiCloud section from the left panel of the page.
Scroll down the page to select the features to enable the Cloud disk.
Make sure that you enable the USB attached storage device to be accessed to the router.
Once enabled, select the USB application from the left panel.
- AiDisk on the USB application screen.
- Go on the Welcome to AiDisk wizard page.
- ASUS DDNS services screen that pops up.
Create your domain name through the
- ASUS DDNS link by creating a domain name to configure asus router cloud setup.
Register a free
Wait until the “Configuration is successful” message appears on the desktop.
- WAN menu from the left panel.
After completing the above steps, select the
- DDNS panel.
Navigate to the
- Yes in the Enable the DDNS client menu.
Make sure you select
Create your hostname and click
- Administration section from the left panel.
After completing the configuration, select the
- System section on the Administration screen.
- Enable Web Access from the WAN field.
Scroll down the page to locate the
- Yes next to the Enable Web Access from the WAN field.
Make sure that you select
- Port of Web Access from the WAN field is filled with 8080.
Check whether the
- Apply to save the changes.
Wait until the configuration takes place.
Now, you can access the ASUS router cloud from your device.
To get more assistance on configuring Asus router cloud setup, CALL our tech experts and get instant solution.