Arris Router Time Restrictions
- Router Time Restrictions
Steps to Perform Arris Router Time Restrictions
Carry out these steps to restrict the usage of the network services to a particular time frame in the Arris router:
Turn on your Arris router after connecting it to the wall outlet.
- Arris router using a standard Ethernet cable or connect wirelessly using the wireless network credentials.
Turn on your computer and connect it to the
On your computer, open the default browser and type the Arris router's IP address in the URL field.
- open the Arris router login portal.Press the Enter key to
If you have forgotten the Arris router's IP address, you can identify it from the label attached to the bottom or rear side of the Arris router.
- "ipconfig" command if you are working with the Windows OS.Otherwise, identify it from the Command Prompt app using the
If you have connected the Arris router with the MacBook, click the Apple menu and select System Preferences from the drop-down menu.
- Advanced button to identify your default gateway’s IP address.Next, click the Network icon, followed by the
On the Arris router login portal, log in using the configured credentials.
Otherwise, use the default username and password to access the Arris router's administrative interface.
- Client IPV6 Filters from the left-side panel.Click the Firewall tab and select
- "Client IP Filter Configuration" screen, click the Add button to open the Add Client IP Filter dialogue box.On the
Enter the Client IP Address, Port, Type, and Day that you wish to restrict the time.
Next, go to the Time field and set the time for restricting the client from using the network data.
Now, click the Add Client IP Filter button.
Now, the time restrictions will be applied for the client mentioned above.
You can also use the Parental Control feature to block the websites from being accessed from your account for a specified time.
If you aren't able to do the Arris Router Time Restrictions, click the Call button to contact our technical support team.